Saturday, May 8, 2010

Guys, what makes a girl pretty or beautiful? is there a diffence ...

Do you think guys wouldn't mind a girl that is size 13/14? I am 14 years old, but everyone thinks I am too fat! I am trying to lose weight, but no guy I think has ever liked me! I am so not a mean person&I have a pretty face but guys seem repulsed by me.
Im a hispanic female who likes her caucasian guy friend who is an Elite model and beautiful green eyes and corky personality. Ima beautiful girl myself but am not sure if he would date me b/c of my race and i havent seen him in 4ever what should i do? Hosting
Does my boyfriend find me attractive? He's always calling me cute and adorable but never anything like beautiful or specific
I know this girl and I truly think she is the most beautiful, talented, girl I have ever met, and she likes me back, but probably only as a friend. We use to talk alot, but then she met this guy I think she has the hots for. Should I tell her I love her?
My best friend is beautiful she is tan, toaned, and blonde. guys don't seem to pay any attention to her and now she thinks that she is so ugly and depressed how can i make her feel better? oh and when she talks to the guy the blow her off.

No comments:

Post a Comment